Welcome to mybenz | mysatisfaction !, Register here.. | Home | Directory | Events | Forum | Buy and Sell | Contact Us | Planet Mybenz  
Recent Forum Topics
Topic Replies/
Views
Last Post
Facelift w210 0/21 2015/7/27 19:31 han
Customising your w124 at thai-malaysia boder 2/242 2015/7/27 19:27 han
New member from Bandar Baru Uda JB 15/502 2015/7/26 22:19 Scud
C200 W204 2011 Facelift - A personal review 242/27008 2015/7/26 22:16 Scud
'meow' sound after starting 0/52 2015/7/26 13:01 JCEEE
E300 Bluetec Hybrid 98/3222 2015/7/25 3:35 Magichand
Groovy Sunshade Bulk Purchase 5/1734 2015/7/24 0:52 techjack
Car Engine Oil Price List in MY 21/16029 2015/7/23 16:08 oathless
W202 Members 197/33733 2015/7/23 13:45 kaybenz
W211 Members 131/29445 2015/7/23 12:19 bonson
W212 E 250 Cgi petrol filter 1/118 2015/7/23 12:15 bonson
W210 Members 304/53244 2015/7/21 23:48 fatehasri
W212 E-Classe Owners 24/1969 2015/7/21 0:11 Mabel
R129 SL Class Members 21/16529 2015/7/21 0:09 Mabel
W220 Members 83/24041 2015/7/21 0:07 Mabel
W140 central locking vacum failure 2/291 2015/7/21 0:04 Mabel
newbie here 2/344 2015/7/20 23:50 MichaelJB
want to buy halfcut side mirror w202 1/123 2015/7/20 15:49 RS-W124
chrome tail pipe for w204 c180 2/336 2015/7/19 15:33 bonson
W211 E270 to M271 E200K Conversion 2/306 2015/7/16 11:18 voltan
Evans Waterless Coolant 0/207 2015/7/15 12:56 Ltkolzulkhurnai
auto transmission oil replacement interval 4/517 2015/7/14 22:07 leeyj99
W211 side mirror fold when shifting into reverse 2/362 2015/7/12 1:22 nra21
w210 E200K local - crank but hard to start 5/521 2015/7/10 23:09 alexcus
Time End in The Beginning. 30/937 2015/7/8 17:25 Azamli
High pitch sound coming from fuel pump 8/484 2015/7/6 21:54 RS-W124
STARTER PROBLEM 24/4294 2015/7/6 17:49 raz
Nubis Check in 3/349 2015/7/6 14:19 ritzall
Check Engine Light appeared last night for the 3rd time 5/504 2015/7/6 14:13 ritzall
Cracked Fuel hose to fuel filter 5/399 2015/7/6 14:12 ritzall
W124 E280 tyre size?? 17/5558 2015/7/6 13:39 raz
MIRI SARAWAK WORKSHOP 3/342 2015/7/4 0:57 Mabel
A Class Member 29/15643 2015/7/4 0:56 Mabel
W201 Members 275/29789 2015/7/4 0:55 Mabel
R230 Members 0/265 2015/7/4 0:54 Mabel
R170 Members 0/357 2015/7/4 0:54 Mabel
R107 Members 0/267 2015/7/4 0:53 Mabel
W221 Members 0/277 2015/7/4 0:51 Mabel
Two Doors with or without tops Mercedes Members 193/27483 2015/7/4 0:46 Mabel
W204 Members 274/40624 2015/7/4 0:45 Mabel
M Class Members 32/19733 2015/7/4 0:45 Mabel
B Class Members 57/19029 2015/7/4 0:44 Mabel
W203 Members 411/56659 2015/7/4 0:42 Mabel
W140 Members 107/33633 2015/7/4 0:41 Mabel
W126 Members 193/39388 2015/7/4 0:40 Mabel
Kusyen Aneka 4/478 2015/7/4 0:39 Mabel
W124 Members 761/70053 2015/7/4 0:37 Mabel
W123 Members 143/32452 2015/7/4 0:37 Mabel
Vintage Mercedes-Benz Members 32/27623 2015/7/4 0:36 Mabel
C Class Wiring Harnesses 53/12208 2015/7/4 0:34 Mabel
Login
Username:

Password:


Lost Password?

Register now!
Refine Search
Main Menu
Quick Access
Who's Online
19 user(s) are online (13 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 19

more...
Location and Benz Model
Please add your location and benz model by clicking on your "edit account" link . That way it will help other members to help you identifying your benz related problem or probably help locating nearest workshop for you .
Members vs Models
Vintage | A-Class | W123 | W124 | W126 | W140 | W201 | W202 | W203 | W210 | W211 | W220 | 
B-Class | M-Class | W204 | W221 | W212 | 2-Doors | R107 | R129 | R170 | R171 | R230
mybenz | mysatisfaction Forum Index
   General talks about Benz
     A Simple Introduction of W124 ...from GAN
Register To Post

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
Gan
Posted on: 2009/9/18 23:34
Certified Benzitos
Joined: 2008/12/5
From: Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
Posts: 1748
Benz Model: W202 C200 yr 2000
Message:
A Simple Introduction of W124 ...from GAN

W124 Start production at somewhere 06'85
It was A New E Class Take Over The W123 Model

In Malaysia the CKD @ Locally Assembled Model
for the petrol Engine Are avialable in 1986 as : -

200 M102 Carburettor
230E M102 CISE fuel injection
260E M103 CISE fuel injection

somewhere at year 1990 ...
the 200 Carburettor
was Replaced by
200E M102 CISE fuel Injection

230E and 260E remand Unchange !!!

Somewhere year 1993 ...
The New Engine come out To The Market
....Multi-Valve Engine ...

M111 200E PMS fuel injection replace the 200E M102 Engine
M111 220E HFM fuel injection replace the 230E M102 Engine
M104 280E HFM fuel injection replace the 260E M103 Engine

Somewhere in year 1994
A New Body Design Come Out to The Market ...

New Facelift Body Kit ... So Call 'E' Class
Engine And the system Are Remand Unchange !!!

New Body Kit Convertion ...from
200E to E200
220E to E220
280E to E280

In the year 1995 ...
The New E Class W210 Lunching Soon

Where The balance stock of W124 about 2,000 units
was fitted with additional accessories ...
for offerring Sale Off (clear the stock)
like Electrical Seat ...
Wooden Steering Wheel ...
Roller Blind ...
Rear Window Blind ...
Walnut Interior Panelling ...
Cruise Control ... etc

Named as MASTERPIECE (last batch with additional accessories)!.!.!.!

From The Forum ... A lot of Benzers
is still confusing about the Masterpiece Version

so New Body Kit Convertion Is A 'E' Class Convertion
Not a Real MASTERPIECE !.!.!

The MASTERPIECE is consider a limitted edition ...
and it's very hard to get in the market
because most of the owner ... Do NOT want to sale it ...

It was A perfect Model For W124 ...

And Sincerely wishing to the MASTERPIECE owner...
Congratulation To Own A Real W124 Model ...

Hope You All Keep It And Well Maintain It
Once You Let It Go , It May Not Come Back To You Again !!

Sorry for NOT introduce the Diesel Model ....

For The W124, totally are more than 3,000,000 (three Millions) units
on the road around the World !!
and every 1,000,000 Units
the M/Benz Upgrade The New Body Kits ...


----------------


MB Auto Garage
No 8 , Jalan Permas 9/2 ,
Bandar Baru Permas Jaya ,
81750 Masai , JOHOR .
(T) 07-3822 322 (F) 07-3866 502
(E) ganchinleong@yahoo.com
GAN CHIN LEONG
H/p : (012) 708 2660

kdubachelo
Posted on: 2009/9/18 23:41
Home away from home
Joined: 2009/9/10
From: Penang
Posts: 283
Benz Model: E200,E280,E230
Message:
Re: A Simple Introduction of W124 ...from GAN
Salute to Gan oN this informative facts.

Got a question on my 124. It's E200 yr 93 but exterior looked like "masterpiece" . The previous owner said it's original looked like that when he bought new on this local model.
inside except wood stearing, leather door panel, electric seat maybe more but I don't notice. What my model called ? Semi-piece?
Gan
Posted on: 2009/9/18 23:46
Certified Benzitos
Joined: 2008/12/5
From: Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
Posts: 1748
Benz Model: W202 C200 yr 2000
Message:
Re: A Simple Introduction of W124 ...from GAN
Quote:

kdubachelo wrote:
Salute to Gan oN this informative facts.

Got a question on my 124. It's E200 yr 93 but exterior looked like "masterpiece" . The previous owner said it's original looked like that when he bought new on this local model.
inside except wood stearing, leather door panel, electric seat maybe more but I don't notice. What my model called ? Semi-piece?


Masterpiece Version ... is CKD locally assembled
Refer To The Chassis Number ....
exmp ... WDB 124xxx 6C xxxxxx
What is yours ?...


----------------


MB Auto Garage
No 8 , Jalan Permas 9/2 ,
Bandar Baru Permas Jaya ,
81750 Masai , JOHOR .
(T) 07-3822 322 (F) 07-3866 502
(E) ganchinleong@yahoo.com
GAN CHIN LEONG
H/p : (012) 708 2660

kdubachelo
Posted on: 2009/9/18 23:52
Home away from home
Joined: 2009/9/10
From: Penang
Posts: 283
Benz Model: E200,E280,E230
Message:
Re: A Simple Introduction of W124 ...from GAN
Bro Gan ,
you know what, I was actually browsing this forum thru my phone and about to sleep. But now I wake up n get the registration card from safe to check. I think this is called passion on 124. I must be sick and love my 124 so much.

Here is my chassis number
WDB1240196CO28865
Gan
Posted on: 2009/9/19 0:10
Certified Benzitos
Joined: 2008/12/5
From: Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
Posts: 1748
Benz Model: W202 C200 yr 2000
Message:
Re: A Simple Introduction of W124 ...from GAN
Quote:

kdubachelo wrote:
Bro Gan ,
you know what, I was actually browsing this forum thru my phone and about to sleep. But now I wake up n get the registration card from safe to check. I think this is called passion on 124. I must be sick and love my 124 so much.

Here is my chassis number
WDB1240196CO28865


WDB1240196C028865 ??
are you sure this is the correct Number ?

124019 @ W124 E200
6C @ '6' CKD version R.H.Drive

C 028865 .. the 3rd Million meant 3,028,865 unit
in the world ..... !!!

But The 6C 028865 ... ?? is it correct ??
Or My System something wrong ??


----------------


MB Auto Garage
No 8 , Jalan Permas 9/2 ,
Bandar Baru Permas Jaya ,
81750 Masai , JOHOR .
(T) 07-3822 322 (F) 07-3866 502
(E) ganchinleong@yahoo.com
GAN CHIN LEONG
H/p : (012) 708 2660

kdubachelo
Posted on: 2009/9/19 0:27
Home away from home
Joined: 2009/9/10
From: Penang
Posts: 283
Benz Model: E200,E280,E230
Message:
Re: A Simple Introduction of W124 ...from GAN
Ya. I m looking at the reg card now
engine no 111940 22 011657
Mabel
Posted on: 2009/9/21 2:59
Benzo mania
Joined: 2007/8/7
From: Shah Alam, Cyber Jaya
Posts: 19393
Benz Model: W201, W124, W140
Message:
Re: A Simple Introduction of W124 ...from GAN
Quote:

Gan wrote:

W124 Start production at somewhere 06'85
It was A New E Class Take Over The W123 Model

In Malaysia the CKD @ Locally Assembled Model
for the petrol Engine Are avialable in 1986 as : -

200 M102 Carburettor
230E M102 CISE fuel injection
260E M103 CISE fuel injection

somewhere at year 1990 ...
the 200 Carburettor
was Replaced by
200E M102 CISE fuel Injection

230E and 260E remand Unchange !!!

Somewhere year 1993 ...
The New Engine come out To The Market
....Multi-Valve Engine ...

M111 200E PMS fuel injection replace the 200E M102 Engine
M111 220E HFM fuel injection replace the 230E M102 Engine
M104 280E HFM fuel injection replace the 260E M103 Engine

Somewhere in year 1994
A New Body Design Come Out to The Market ...

New Facelift Body Kit ... So Call 'E' Class
Engine And the system Are Remand Unchange !!!

New Body Kit Convertion ...from
200E to E200
220E to E220
280E to E280

In the year 1995 ...
The New E Class W210 Lunching Soon

Where The balance stock of W124 about 2,000 units
was fitted with additional accessories ...
for offerring Sale Off (clear the stock)
like Electrical Seat ...
Wooden Steering Wheel ...
Roller Blind ...
Rear Window Blind ...
Walnut Interior Panelling ...
Cruise Control ... etc

Named as MASTERPIECE (last batch with additional accessories)!.!.!.!

From The Forum ... A lot of Benzers
is still confusing about the Masterpiece Version

so New Body Kit Convertion Is A 'E' Class Convertion
Not a Real MASTERPIECE !.!.!

The MASTERPIECE is consider a limitted edition ...
and it's very hard to get in the market
because most of the owner ... Do NOT want to sale it ...

It was A perfect Model For W124 ...

And Sincerely wishing to the MASTERPIECE owner...
Congratulation To Own A Real W124 Model ...

Hope You All Keep It And Well Maintain It
Once You Let It Go , It May Not Come Back To You Again !!

Sorry for NOT introduce the Diesel Model ....

For The W124, totally are more than 3,000,000 (three Millions) units
on the road around the World !!
and every 1,000,000 Units
the M/Benz Upgrade The New Body Kits ...

Dr Gan
Thanks for sharing. Bit curious about the W124 300E post 91 and pre 91. How does these two models fits into the above equation?
BTW,between the 2 which is a better model?


----------------
Cheers/Mabel

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm
Take time to read. It is the fountain of wisdom
Membership Number: One Nine Seven Seven

Gan
Posted on: 2009/9/21 10:37
Certified Benzitos
Joined: 2008/12/5
From: Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
Posts: 1748
Benz Model: W202 C200 yr 2000
Message:
Re: A Simple Introduction of W124 ...from GAN
Quote:

Dr Gan
Thanks for sharing. Bit curious about the W124 300E post 91 and pre 91. How does these two models fits into the above equation?
BTW,between the 2 which is a better model?
The 300E ( 3 liters Engine )
2 productions ...
Engine M103 (6 cyl in-line) @ 12 valves CIS-E
Engine M104 (6 cyl in-line) @ 24 valves LH (Hot Wire)

Both Are CBU model ... for W124
(C&C takda Bawa Masuk for Malaysia CKD Market)

POWER wise .. of course 24 valve better respond

W124 ... Engine Model Change ,
but Body .. System lebih kurang sama ... Unchange !!


----------------


MB Auto Garage
No 8 , Jalan Permas 9/2 ,
Bandar Baru Permas Jaya ,
81750 Masai , JOHOR .
(T) 07-3822 322 (F) 07-3866 502
(E) ganchinleong@yahoo.com
GAN CHIN LEONG
H/p : (012) 708 2660

hoggies
Posted on: 2009/9/21 15:34
Certified Benzitos
Joined: 2008/4/6
From: KL
Posts: 1869
Benz Model: W124 230E
Message:
Re: A Simple Introduction of W124 ...from GAN
Thanks Bro.Gan for the interesting history of the W124. Imagine 3 million W124's around the world!

My 230E was built in 1990 and it still has the original paperwork of sale to it's very first owner in Surrey, UK.

My E220 is one of the last 2,000 local original Masterpieces from 1995.

Both cars are a joy to own and drive. Cheap to maintain and the E220 has no problem keeping up with the newer Japanese cars on the Highway despite being over 14 years old!


----------------
autogatemalaysia.blogspot.com
www.klphotographer.com
www.klphotobooth.com
www.aerialphotomalaysia.com

kdubachelo
Posted on: 2009/9/21 17:42
Home away from home
Joined: 2009/9/10
From: Penang
Posts: 283
Benz Model: E200,E280,E230
Message:
Re: A Simple Introduction of W124 ...from GAN
Bro Gan,
So mine is over 3rd million?
(1) 2 3 4 5 »
Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top

Register To Post