Welcome to mybenz | mysatisfaction !, Register here.. | Home | Directory | Events | Forum | Buy and Sell | Contact Us | Planet Mybenz  
Recent Forum Topics
Topic Replies/
Views
Last Post
W212 E-Classe Owners 75/16316 2020/1/10 9:15 exidus
TT Session in Penang 2018 10/3056 2020/1/3 12:41 rayray7279
Merry Christmas 0/212 2019/12/24 22:45 Golfer
Dynamic shock absorbers replacement 3/1576 2019/12/6 15:31 126208W
Flipkey replacement needed 0/403 2019/11/17 0:34 alvin488
How to activate Navi in W204 0/415 2019/11/14 16:42 MaN_MoRiNi
W211 aircond wshop 1/616 2019/11/5 19:16 JavaKajang
W124 E280 MP PArts and Maintenance 1/809 2019/10/18 17:35 ChrisG76
w210 SERVICE CENTER(CHEAP AND BEST) 1/991 2019/9/22 16:53 han
SRS LIGHT ON - 124 0/982 2019/9/10 16:05 skcsec
W210 half cut Front Bumper 0/627 2019/9/5 17:30 dudelouv
Hello guys 0/662 2019/8/30 11:03 mal
W202 C220 1996 auto 0/1064 2019/8/24 21:02 aridz1
GET TO KNOW : Our States Penghulu!! 84/20887 2019/8/23 16:42 Golfer
W212 windscreen replacement in JB 3/1741 2019/8/21 13:23 alexl
C200 W204 2011 Facelift - A personal review 260/46189 2019/8/14 5:50 enkil
1989 W124 300CE stalling while slowing down 1/1951 2019/7/21 12:27 rayray7279
190E 2.6 (Manual) 0/2206 2019/7/4 12:08 cossie_mozzie
Genuine Mercedes Benz E280 Masterpiece W124 (For Sale) 0/2791 2019/6/17 17:04 cossie_mozzie
Ideal engine transplant for 190E 2/2427 2019/6/14 9:56 cossie_mozzie
car idle and stall 5/1457 2019/6/11 22:48 Golfer
vibration on rev 1/2332 2019/5/15 21:00 Gan
Anyone knows what this button is? 3/3358 2019/5/15 18:42 Plinker
REPAIR MILEAGE METER - 124 MODEL 6/2588 2019/5/7 17:43 Plinker
Two Doors with or without tops Mercedes Members 214/42176 2019/4/11 14:55 126208W
Auxiliary fan brand recommendation 1/2501 2019/4/7 0:16 shiningstar
E300 HYBRID ( Blue tech) Diesel 0/2538 2019/3/26 22:44 SERVICOM
Groovy Sunshade Bulk Purchase 15/7990 2019/3/18 1:17 techjack
WHO R YOU? 334/53348 2019/3/4 14:01 benz-lover
Madeline 19/4883 2019/3/4 12:17 deezed
Kipas laju sedangkan temperature 80-95 0/2131 2019/2/26 15:54 adhary
Subwoofer W212 3/3950 2019/2/2 23:44 Mabel
Good Night... 165/25410 2019/1/12 0:51 Mabel
W211 Members 197/46432 2019/1/12 0:47 Mabel
Battery drain 3/3663 2019/1/12 0:46 Mabel
Rusty water 5/5357 2019/1/12 0:45 Mabel
W124 E220 Japan model engine misfirng and stalling 3/3825 2018/12/21 21:41 Mabel
What are the different classes in Mercedes Benz? 2/3651 2018/11/30 21:51 Mabel
GEAR BOX - W220 S280YEAR 2000 2/3693 2018/11/30 21:41 Mabel
Kereta bergegar dan menggigil bila idle atau slow 1/2982 2018/11/30 21:37 Mabel
Mabel 112/28197 2018/11/8 23:47 Mabel
Mabellina 59/35755 2018/11/8 23:42 Mabel
New member from Bandar Baru Uda JB 31/7832 2018/11/8 23:22 Mabel
Just being Malaysian 162/25983 2018/10/26 22:15 Mabel
Problem with My Rear Head Rest 1/3530 2018/10/26 22:09 Mabel
The 20,000 Club 2/4603 2018/10/12 22:57 Mabel
Extended warranty for hybrid battery 1/5454 2018/10/12 22:31 Mabel
Steering Box Leaking 3/5301 2018/10/12 22:30 Mabel
the 10,000 club 31/15825 2018/9/30 1:02 Mabel
W210 Members 362/85719 2018/9/30 0:45 Mabel
Login
Username:

Password:


Lost Password?

Register now!
Refine Search
Main Menu
Quick Access
Who's Online
8 user(s) are online (7 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 8

more...
Location and Benz Model
Please add your location and benz model by clicking on your "edit account" link . That way it will help other members to help you identifying your benz related problem or probably help locating nearest workshop for you .
Members vs Models
Vintage | A-Class | W123 | W124 | W126 | W140 | W201 | W202 | W203 | W210 | W211 | W220 | 
B-Class | M-Class | W204 | W221 | W212 | 2-Doors | R107 | R129 | R170 | R171 | R230
mybenz | mysatisfaction Forum Index
   Off Topic
     MyBenz Charity....
Register To Post

| Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
zeta
Posted on: 2008/6/3 15:18
Promo Masta
Joined: 2007/4/30
From: J.Bahru
Posts: 1139
Benz Model:
Message:
Re: MyBenz Charity....
Quote:

amman wrote:
Hello All,

In addition to what Sis Zeta had mentioned, I would like to propose while we are at the Orphanage/Old Folk Home etc, we can also have a Gotong Royong to clean up their area.

Would suggest this event take place in conjuntion with our MERDEKA DAY.

If confirm, I will try to talk to Bernama TV & NTV 7.

Apa kata semua!!!!!!!!!!!

This is only a proposal anyway.

Cheers


Hi P.Amman,

tq for the suggestion. I think need to discuss with other committee members. Nampak gaya dah ramai ni..
So maybe we can start to plan the activity..

Cheers
crazy190s
Posted on: 2008/6/3 16:27
Certified Benzitos
Joined: 2007/8/5
From: ulu kelang (near zoo negara)
Posts: 2307
Benz Model: 190e w201
Message:
Re: MyBenz Charity....
baguihhhh sangat la tu kak zeta.......


----------------
i love wasting my time
i love wasting my fuel
i love wasting my money
for u i will merc 190e.......

mdameer
Posted on: 2008/6/3 22:33
Penghulu
Joined: 2006/10/19
From: TTDI
Posts: 2224
Benz Model: W210W212W221
Message:
Re: MyBenz Charity....
Quote:

mdameer wrote:

Committee;

1. Zeta (Johor)
2. Fardell (Kuala Lumpur)
3. Fizasaad (Damansara)
4. Mimi (Subang)
5. Azly (N.Sembilan)
6. Das (Subang Jaya)
7. Mdameer


Suggestion
Maybe, our members from mybenz can propose to the committee on the homes that need immediate attention and we can evaluate from there. I think there are many orphanage's, old folk's homes, Yg kurang sempurna and so forth. My exposure for example is the few thats nearest to my house.. but yang tuh semua dok mcm orang kaya dah.. I believe we need to look at those places that require immediate financial and health attention, something that other members who knows can help.

Secondly, Since mybenz is not only bout maintaining our ride, i believe we are also a giving community. So let the committee discuss and lets see what they come up with. Dengan apa yang kita dapat kumpul, i believe we can make things better for the people who needs it the most.

Cheers
Ameer



----------------
Sometimes people get confused between tolerance and respect.
www.autolaminate.com

zeta
Posted on: 2008/6/3 23:18
Promo Masta
Joined: 2007/4/30
From: J.Bahru
Posts: 1139
Benz Model:
Message:
Re: MyBenz Charity....
Quote:

mdameer wrote:

Suggestion
Maybe, our members from mybenz can propose to the committee on the homes that need immediate attention and we can evaluate from there. I think there are many orphanage's, old folk's homes, Yg kurang sempurna and so forth. My exposure for example is the few thats nearest to my house.. but yang tuh semua dok mcm orang kaya dah.. I believe we need to look at those places that require immediate financial and health attention, something that other members who knows can help.

Secondly, Since mybenz is not only bout maintaining our ride, i believe we are also a giving community. So let the committee discuss and lets see what they come up with. Dengan apa yang kita dapat kumpul, i believe we can make things better for the people who needs it the most.



Yup, agreed with Ameer. Need feedback from MyBenz members. I've quote suggestions from our member here.

===================================================================================

Quote:

fardell wrote:

1. Rumah Peyakin, Klang
2. Lovely Old Folks Home, Petaling Jaya


Fardell, I think we need further info as said by Ameer just now is there any immediate financial or health attention or anything that we can consider to expedite the collection. Maybe you can brief us.



Quote:

Sawadekap wrote:
why dont kali ni ke utara seperti di Naka and Kuala Nerang, Kedah. Tempat-tempat ni kurang dapat pembangunan dan ada beberapa rumah anak yatim di sini tak dapat bantuan dari gomen. Penduduk kampung kat sana takde seorang pun mampu drive mercedes. Kalau ada xtra fund, boleh cross border ke beberapa kampung di South Thailand seperti Yala dan Pattani.



Bro Sawadekap,

any details info tak? I think the committee tak kisah the location even kat utara ke we will consider but need info yg secukupnya. So senang kita nak buat apa yg patut.



Quote:

amman wrote:
Hello All,

In addition to what Sis Zeta had mentioned, I would like to propose while we are at the Orphanage/Old Folk Home etc, we can also have a Gotong Royong to clean up their area.

Would suggest this event take place in conjuntion with our MERDEKA DAY.



P.Amman,

Gotong royong pun ok tp I think nowdays rumah orang2 tua atau anak-anak yatim about 80% memang sudah terurus. But klau ada sesiapa yg nak bagi suggestion Rumah yang perlukan kegiatan gotong royong dan lain2 amat dialu2kan...



Zeta
Cougar9
Posted on: 2008/6/3 23:34
Wise Benzitos
Joined: 2005/3/26
From: Petaling Jaya
Posts: 4609
Benz Model: W201 ke?
Message:
Re: MyBenz Charity....

Ameer, yang dekat rumah you tu tak payah la. Dengar banyak cerita pasal that place.

Agree with Sawadekap, tempat yang betul2 perlukan bantuan ada banyak di Kedah. May be members yang familiar can suggest.


C9
symd
Posted on: 2008/6/3 23:52
Founding Member
Joined: 2005/3/10
From: Kuala LUmpur
Posts: 772
Benz Model: 140+126
Message:
Re: MyBenz Charity....
Kedah pun kedah lah...
Kesian sawadekap dok promote utara.
fardell
Posted on: 2008/6/3 23:54
Ambassador
Joined: 2005/8/19
From: Shah Alam
Posts: 6450
Benz Model: 260E
Message:
Re: MyBenz Charity....
Quote:

mdameer wrote:
Quote:

mdameer wrote:

Committee;

1. Zeta (Johor)
2. Fardell (Kuala Lumpur)
3. Fizasaad (Damansara)
4. Mimi (Subang)
5. Azly (N.Sembilan)
6. Das (Subang Jaya)
7. Mdameer


Suggestion
Maybe, our members from mybenz can propose to the committee on the homes that need immediate attention and we can evaluate from there. I think there are many orphanage's, old folk's homes, Yg kurang sempurna and so forth. My exposure for example is the few thats nearest to my house.. but yang tuh semua dok mcm orang kaya dah.. I believe we need to look at those places that require immediate financial and health attention, something that other members who knows can help.

Secondly, Since mybenz is not only bout maintaining our ride, i believe we are also a giving community. So let the committee discuss and lets see what they come up with. Dengan apa yang kita dapat kumpul, i believe we can make things better for the people who needs it the most.

Cheers
Ameer




I was made to understand of an orphanage located in Kuang, will get the details from my sister as she had her program held there once.


----------------
Dell Zhafry Fuad
Mercedes-Benz W124 Club Malaysia
FB: www.facebook.com/mbw124cm
017-3679056
fzhafry@gmail.com

mdameer
Posted on: 2008/6/4 0:32
Penghulu
Joined: 2006/10/19
From: TTDI
Posts: 2224
Benz Model: W210W212W221
Message:
Re: MyBenz Charity....
Quote:

Cougar9 wrote:

Ameer, yang dekat rumah you tu tak payah la. Dengar banyak cerita pasal that place.
C9


Thats wat i said wat pak c9.. Diaorang dah kaya raya dah..


----------------
Sometimes people get confused between tolerance and respect.
www.autolaminate.com

asnal79
Posted on: 2008/6/4 11:41
Certified Benzitos
Joined: 2008/2/11
From: Putrajaya
Posts: 80
Benz Model: W210 E230
Message:
Re: MyBenz Charity....


Very good activities... Insya Allah akan bantu setakat yang terdaya.....


----------------
Asn@l79

fizasaad
Posted on: 2008/6/5 13:21
Ambassador
Joined: 2008/2/19
From: Sunway Damansara
Posts: 155
Benz Model: W203 C200 (07)
Message:
Re: MyBenz Charity....
sis zeta semalam my investor mention kat i ada 1 rumah ank yatim near kajang yg betul2 susah so kalau i tak jd balik kg minggu ni i cuba p cari
« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 12 »
| Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top

Register To Post